1. What information does Tresco collect?
If an individual reaches out to Tresco through its website Tresco will collect and store personal Identifiable information (PII). PII is information which can be used to identify a specific person. Some examples Include:
- Phone Number
- Social Media Accounts
2. What happens with my Personal Information?
- Storage – In order to contact you in the future for project related activities, Tresco will store PII collected from our website on our CRM for future reference.
- Project Activities – If you engaged Tresco about a potential products or services. Tresco will use the information to contact & send information and or services.
- Internal Use – Tresco will use the information gathered about our customers to help us better understand the wants and needs of our customers
3. Does Tresco sell my personal information?
- Tresco does not and never will sell any personal information to a 3rd party. All personal information is used for the express purposes outlined in Section (2).
4. If you have any questions about the information which has been collected please reach out to Tresco through either of the two methods listed below.
- Toll Free Number: 1 (877) 474-1714
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org